Thursday, March 24, 2011

HaveYou Heard the Rumor?

What if Snow White lived in this era. Can you imagine how people would talk about a young, beautiful girl living with seven men she was not related to?

Have You Heard the Rumor?

Have you heard the latest rumor?
For this one you've got to have a sense of humor.
Remember Miss Goody-Two -Shoes from high school
Who never broke a single rule,
The virtuous one they call Snow White?
Well...I'm not one to gossip but I heard last night
Miss White was having the time of her life
Living it up with seven guys!

And you should see the size of these guys!
One looked so sleepy in the eyes,
Another seemed to have a serious allergic reaction
And his constant sneezing caused such a distraction.
One had a permanent smile on his face,
But that was definitely not the case
With one I heard her call 'Dear Sweet Grumpy'
One wore thick glasses, stethoscope and looked quite frumpy.
Yet another seemed like such a shy little guy
That I wondered how she caught his eye.
The last one appeared to be high on drugs
And always hung with hoodlums, bums and thugs.

I guess what they lacked in looks
They made up for in their pocket books.
But I'm not one to spread gossip
So you never heard it from my lip,
But can you imagine Snow White
Shacking up with seven guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment