Wednesday, March 23, 2011


Credit Card Bluz

Instead of chasing what matters the predators, I mean credit card companies are hounding the little man and charging astronomical interest rates.  What's up with that? For the  new year I have decided to make CASH my currency of choice. What about You? Please read Credit Card Bluz  and send me a comment if you can identify with this

 
I've become an unwitting victim
Of a bourgeoisie financial system.
Help me before I end up in debtor's jail,
And languish away without any bail.

CHORUS
I'm a victim
Of a bourgeoisie financial system.

They dangled before me an exciting bait
Of zero percentage interest rate,
But they failed to mention if I were late
Doomed, yes doomed, would be my fate.

They gave me credit card, debit card, every card
Restraining my spending became so very hard.
One by one, oh yes, I maxed them all
Never foreseeing this'd be my downfall.

Gucci, Prada, the very latest trends,
Lhullier, Vera Wang for all my friends,
Vacations to sunny isles in winter time
Though in my pocket not a single dime.

Eventually I started missing my due date
Month after month my payment went in late.
They charged late fees that were way too high
That all I could do was sit and sigh.

Now they've put me on a strict financial diet
Cause they want to keep me oh so quiet,
But all their cards have now got the slash,
From now on my currency of choice is cash!

No more will I be a victim
Of their bourgeoisie financial system.
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

1 comment: